PH: 4323 1077

Master Plumbers

“Do it once, Do it right”

About Us

Our history -In 1927 Frederick Cleary began operations in Five Dock NSW trading as F.E. Cleary with a staff of just 2. In 1942 Frederick relocated from Five Dock to Terrigal beginning a 72 year family association with the Gosford area. The company grew over the years to become one of the largest plumbing and drainage firms in NSW.

Today - With this original firm closing in 1974 John Cleary began J.M. Cleary Pty Ltd developing the company into the strong quality and customer focused company it is today.

His approach to business is continued today with the current owner and director Adrian Cleary.
Our stability over the years has given us the opportunity to focus on all our projects from the smallest maintenance job to the largest construction project.

We have developed a strong working relationship with many local builders and developers.
John continues today as a consultant to the company.

Our maintenance division is growing and we aim to deliver prompt and efficient service to every customer.